• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

A.F.L. Thread II

Redbacks

International Captain
fyfe has missed quite a lot of games now. I reckon he will be 3rd or 4th in the brownlow. Danger or Priddis will probably poll more votes.

Redbacks

International Captain
Wingard is my outsider to poll well, has had a pretty epic 12 rounds with 3 goals a game. Not sure if they are big vote getting performances though.

I think it was last year when Ablett could have won had he played the last 6 weeks. Fyfe's situation seems similar.

Last edited:

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
yeah except Fyfe's never won one :(

I want Fyfe or Goldy to win. Priddis can gagf

Nah I like Priddis but still.

Redbacks

International Captain
There is something about Priddis that just doesn't make him seem like a A+ player, more of a B grader who plays at 90% of his ability or better every week which clearly makes him a superstar.

Redbacks

International Captain
Who do you think will win the flag?

I think it will be GF between the two winners of the qualifying finals. Probably Freo v WCE.

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Adelaide not having Dangerfield on their 2016 calendar, hahaha. Goneski.

Someone ****ed up releasing that calendar now instead of end of the season.

Bennyfishel

Cricket Spectator
Redbacks & Jono,...you are just like a couple of 8 year old schoolboys fighting in the school playground, why dont you both GROW UP FOR F---S SAKE.you must be making thousands of people feel sick like i do when reading both your cow dung.

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Buddy Franklin ruled out of week one of the finals. Apparently being treated for a mental health condition. Hope he's ok.