• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

A.F.L. Thread II

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
I like Swan, but he was just SO short this year it annoyed me. He could still well go on to win, but Ablett, Sandilands, Judd and Hayes were so long it defied belief.

He was the shortest since Crawford in 1999 ftr.

Mr Casson

Cricketer Of The Year
I like Swan, but he was just SO short this year it annoyed me. He could still well go on to win, but Ablett, Sandilands, Judd and Hayes were so long it defied belief.

He was the shortest since Crawford in 1999 ftr.
That's what Gary Davies was saying earlier.

My objection to Swan is that my job half depends on it, but we've been against every favourite in the history of the world, ever.

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Yeah Swan hurts hard because there are a few Swan/Collingwood doubles right? Which would hurt many bookies.

Mr Casson

Cricketer Of The Year
Favourites hurt, quinellas hurt, Swan hurts, Collingwood hurts. Favourites hurt.

Just as well I have another job lined up. :unsure:

Mr Casson

Cricketer Of The Year
Swan drifting at Betfair, shortening at Centrebet and the Tote.

Just goes to show that idiots will always be idiots.

Matt79

Global Moderator
**** me. Must have missed the bit where ****ing Carlton were in the GF this year. **** off Tim Lane and channel 10. ****s.

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Swan drifting at Betfair, shortening at Centrebet and the Tote.

Just goes to show that idiots will always be idiots.
The exact reason why I bet on betfair, for beauties like that.

Swan will be best value at rnd 10. After that he rips it.

Matt79

Global Moderator
Great, now it's ****ing Nick Davis! Wife threatening turn the tv off if I don't stop yelling four letter words at the screen.

Mr Casson

Cricketer Of The Year
The exact reason why I bet on betfair, for beauties like that.

Swan will be best value at rnd 10. After that he rips it.
I know you're smart enough to know it already, but it's worth repeating. It's worth checking everywhere before you bet - you never know where the best odds are.

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Oh definitely, and I do it for The Brownlow. TAB had better odds on Judd top 3 than Betfair for a long time.

I must admit I'm a bit lazy with it with the tennis. Should check TAB, Centrebet, Sportsbet more often.

Mr Casson

Cricketer Of The Year
Oh definitely, and I do it for The Brownlow. TAB had better odds on Judd top 3 than Betfair for a long time.

I must admit I'm a bit lazy with it with the tennis. Should check TAB, Centrebet, Sportsbet more often.
The Brownlow is the most ridiculous betting ever. A guy might be $1.10 with one book and $1.35 elsewhere, so it's worth looking around.

pasag

RTDAS
ffs just read the votes and let us get on with our lives. There's like one round between hours of ads, tributes, interviews, classic moments, predictors and general nonsense.