• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

A.F.L. Thread II

Red

The normal awards that everyone else has
In thirty ish years of following Richmond, I've never thought we could win a flag in any year.

this year I actually do.

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
oh its on. need Sydney to drop a game though.

I really don't want to end up 5th, cop North or something in the first week of finals and be eliminated again. that would be mega wahhhhhhhh

Red

The normal awards that everyone else has
I really don't want to end up 5th, cop North or something in the first week of finals and be eliminated again. that would be mega wahhhhhhhh
Yep. that Freo game could be costly.

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Just looking at Sydney's run home. Geelong the only one they could drop imo, so Tigers top 4 hopes pretty up against it despite Friday night's heroics.

superkingdave

Hall of Fame Member
Just looking at Sydney's run home. Geelong the only one they could drop imo, so Tigers top 4 hopes pretty up against it despite Friday night's heroics.
If you run the table you are more likely to catch West Coast, they have Hawthorn next week coming off the loss, Freo the week after and they have to go to Adelaide who will be fighting for a spot in the 8. They drop those 3 and you jump them if you win out. Moot point though since you will lose in R23 at least.

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
I kind of interpreted that as he isn't willing to give away anything or pre-empt anything because its not just his decision and there are a lot of final calls still to be made. Panel were ready for lots of questions and he kind of just flat batted.

I think he was right in saying that you don't drastically reduce rotation cap unless you are absolutely sure that will fix everything and not have any other consequences. I also think he's right that its a mix of changes and not one specific change that will fix the game.

But I agree he may as well have not appeared really.

McLachlan on Footy Classified by all accounts was an interview of substance though based on the Footy Classified twitter account quotes. Haven't seen it yet though

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Shaun Burgoyne or Jimmy Bartel. Who would you want in your team if you're 10 points down with 10 minutes left in the last quarter?

Both two of the most clutch footballers I've ever seen.

Redbacks

International Captain
As much as Sheehan could be annoying. A media person is missing on the couch to ask some tougher questions. Dunstall and Brown are a bit nice with a face to face guest I think.