• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

A.F.L. Thread II

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
well done Jetta though. He'll be remembered for that just as much as that famous chase with Cyril in the 2012 GF.

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
watching 360.

That Houli kick is almost making me cry.

But seeing footage of him post-game is tempering it. He was G-U-T-T-E-D.

Still, stop doing that ffs.

Redbacks

International Captain
I think the underlying issue in the booing disgrace is that Bolt and Co's concerted campaign against Adam Goodes is rubbing off on sections of the public.

howardj

International Coach
We've heard from Bolt and Jones

What does Hadley have to say?

I will reserve my judgement until I hear from all three Wise Men

Spikey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
cant believe warne and newman and aker all said their nonsense on the same day. what a world

Gnske

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Its amazing how something so worthless has exploded so viciously.

Both sides are so far up their own ***holes that this whole mess is just lathered in a strata of rancid feces.

Spikey

it's amazing that something so obviously dire was left alone by all these people for so long.

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
you holding that view is consistent with your general views you've said on this forum, so well done on that I guess.

morgieb

Richmond wearing the Dreamtime guernsey (y). Good stuff fellas.
Maybe I've been reading ******** but I'd kinda prefer it if you were affected by the clash rather than the Hawks (mostly for the melts tbh, and also Hawthorn apparently wanted to wear their Indigenous strip but couldn't because of a clash).

Still a great initiative IMO.

Gnske

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Agreed, whoever is the marketing and milking strategist at Richmond is a publicity god.

you holding that view is consistent with your general views you've said on this forum, so well done on that I guess.
Thanks a million man. You're my favourite poster here apart from Kiwiviktor, I try to emulate you both every day even in real life.