• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

A.F.L. Thread II

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Lol Voss, has turned this Port midfield into a bunch of pissants. Well done mate.

Port are ****house.

Riggins

International Captain
Admittedly I don't know the rules - but recalling that 'touched off the boot' into a ball up was ****ing ****.

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
haha genuinely dodgy moment. That plus the umpire marking Hartlett's ball, jeez you'd be ****ty as a Port fan.

Redbacks

International Captain
Which one?
I think it was with Conca. The question was about whether the tigers could emulate 9 wins in a row from last year and he didn't shut it down and say one week at a time. He talked it up. Getting ahead of himself when the current opponent is in the top 4.

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Oh Richmond you magnificent sons of bitches! God I love you.

So good being there for that. What a come back. What a third quarter!

Spikey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
and son charged with murder. jesus christ.

the afl industry might just collapse on itself if it turns out the son was on ILLICIT DRUGs

howardj

International Coach
Loved how old school he was- it was refreshing. The 'man conversations'; pre-dawn swim after a defeat earlier this year etc. Horrible family tragedy