• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

A.F.L. Thread II

Spikey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Goddard calling the boys together for a dressing down

Goddard btw has been rubbish and would be traded at year's end if i took over

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Little's face :laugh:

Remember when the media said these ****s were premiership contenders after they beat Hawks in round 2? Oh man, they do this every year.

**** club. **** culture. **** coach. **** players. Glorious.

Can't wait for Hird to be sacked, not for heading up an immoral injection regime, but just for being ****.

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Essendope fans booing Bellchambers, Stanton style.

Then booed their whole team.

Wonder whether they'll boo Hird.

Spikey

they won't. but people are open questioningly him for the first time really. i'm the most active i've been in essendon threads for ages and having a ball

Burgey

Jeez the Swans were insipid in the second half last night. Pisses me off no end. Just run out a game ffs, it puts you in good stead for the tight matches. Should've won by a hundred plus.

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Neale Daniher, wag. Always was a huge fan of him, just was great for the game. Still so enthusiastic today.

Dees still a sniff here you'd think.

vic_orthdox

Global Moderator
Yeah, went along today, the Dees were good. Lack a guy who can kick out of the backline (Salem out hurts this); guys like Dunn, McDonald, Fitzpatrick, etc. don't trust themselves to hit the thirty metre pass inboard to get the team going - it's understandable because these guys aren't great kicks. But it means they just all kick sideways until someone kicks long and straight down the line.

There's enough there though - I was all over the Dees today, and enjoyed watching them. Brayshaw is going to be a star.

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Too many goals from turnovers, otherwise they won the midfield battle and effort was great. Cut down some simple errors and they're pushing a lot of teams.