• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

A.F.L. Thread II

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Had to fly up to Sydney last minute. Brownlow is not live on Ten... only One HD, which my hotel doesn't have.

**** you New South Wales. **** you.

Mr Casson

Cricketer Of The Year
Did anyone just catch that Goddard-Riewoldt ad? :laugh:
Absolutely terrible. And it's all Fev's fault.

Was just thinking that this must be the advertising equivalent of getting an ad during the Superbowl. You'd pay such a heavy premium for the privilege - you couldn't possibly hit your target audience any more perfectly if you're Sportsbet.com.au.

Mr Casson

Cricketer Of The Year
Brennan a huge chance to top Brissy now.

Ablett not steaming away with it in the first half as predicted, but Swan hasn't polled either so you might be OK Jono.

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
SANDIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII

Laaaaaaaaaaaaands!

What was he to top Freo? Pretty short right?

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Damn, have been pretty tame on the Brownlow compared to last year. Many missed opportunities.

Won around $1600 last year :D Risked about $500 or so.

This year only risking just over $100. Haven't put in the research I did last year.

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Judd should surely get top 5 from here :D

Ablett now paying $10 on Betfair. Lol what a fail so far from me there.