• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

A.F.L. Thread II

vic_orthdox

Global Moderator
Think Sydney should win, but also think that the Kangas match up reasonably well against the Swans in game style. Buddy and Tippett a huge issue obviously.

Cats haven't been clean enough all year by hand, and some of our more experienced (Mackie, Bartel) were awful by foot tonight through the middle of the ground.

Last edited:

superkingdave

Hall of Fame Member
Chelsea don't need no reviews to do her job.

Should be a great last quarter and a bit. Can see Freo reapplying the choke and it dying off though

superkingdave

Hall of Fame Member
Yeah I mean Port looked nailed on top 4 for most of the year and we beat Sydney in Sydney, Freo in Perth & Hawthorn in the regular season. Still think both might get a touch up in the prelims next week but I guess we can take a bit of confidence from having beaten them already this year and no one expecting us to get close and I think Hawks-Port will be a much better spectacle than Hawks-Freo would have been.

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
One of the most amazing facts was that North had not lost to Freo, Port, Hawthorn or Sydney this year.