• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

A.F.L. Thread II

morgieb

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Carlton vs. Essendon (MCG)
Geelong Cats vs. Brisbane Lions (SS)
North Melbourne vs. Melbourne (ES)
Adelaide Crows vs. St Kilda (AO)
Collingwood vs. Hawthorn (MCG)
Fremantle vs. Port Adelaide (PS)
Gold Coast SUNS vs. West Coast Eagles (MS)
Sydney Swans vs. Richmond (ANZ)
Western Bulldogs vs. GWS GIANTS (ES)

howardj

International Coach
Carlton vs. Essendon (MCG)
Geelong Cats vs. Brisbane Lions (SS)
North Melbourne vs. Melbourne (ES)
Adelaide Crows vs. St Kilda (AO)
Collingwood vs. Hawthorn (MCG)
Fremantle vs. Port Adelaide (PS)
Gold Coast SUNS vs. West Coast Eagles (MS)
Sydney Swans vs. Richmond (ANZ)
Western Bulldogs vs. GWS GIANTS (ES)

Will break the dead lock by going for the Mighty Tiges!

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Brave man Howard!

To try and catch BOTH of you and morgie I will be changing my tip to Port Adelaide over Freo.

So to win this year's tipping I need Carlton, Port Adelaide, Gold Coast and Richmond to get up :ph34r:

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Unless morgie comes and changes his tip to the Giants over the Bulldogs, howard has once again won AFL tipping.

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
All he did was say Shane Warne will be Australian of the year next year. His love for Warne on Twitter is incredibly lame tbh.