• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

A.F.L. Thread II

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Round 22 results

Brumby 9
Howard 8
Burgey 8
Jono 8
SKD 7
Morgie 7

Overall leaderboard

Morgie 133
Howard 133
Jono 130
SKD 129
Brumby 129
Burgey 122

Morgie drops one to Howard, ripping finish coming up. Will post matches later in the week so people don't forget but figured I'd post scores so everyone know where they are at.

howardj

International Coach
I'm dubbing it Super Saturday

Freo v Port
Swans v Tigers

...back to back

Still Hawthorn this year for mine. They're so seasoned, and can cover outs better than anybody.

I also think their goal kickers are more reliable than guys like Franklin brilliant though he is.

Hoping for a Prelim final weekend of Geelong v Hawthorn and Swans v Dockers...looks like it may come two weeks early though

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
I'm dubbing it Super Saturday

Freo v Port
Swans v Tigers

...back to back

Still Hawthorn this year for mine. They're so seasoned, and can cover outs better than anybody.

I also think their goal kickers are more reliable than guys like Franklin brilliant though he is.

Hoping for a Prelim final weekend of Geelong v Hawthorn and Swans v Dockers...looks like it may come two weeks early though
Interesting point, actually. The Swans have been pretty profligate in front of goal a lot this year. There's been a stack of games where they've kicked poorly. They'd want to be on song come finals.

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Well your team is in contention so obviously not for you.

That's a dream of a neutral who isn't anti Ross imo. Everyone loves the Pav.

BoyBrumby

Englishman
HAWTHORN to beat Collingwood
ESSENDON to beat Carlton
FREMANTLE to beat Port Adelaide
SYDNEY SWANS to beat Richmond
NORTH MELBOURNE KANGAROOS to beat Melbourne
GEELONG CATS to beat Brisbane Lions
WEST COAST EAGLES to beat Gold Coast Suns
ADELAIDE CROWS to beat St. Kilda
WESTERN BULLDOGS to beat GWS Giants

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Overall leaderboard

Morgie 133
Howard 133
Jono 130
SKD 129
Brumby 129
Burgey 122

Morgie drops one to Howard, ripping finish coming up. Will post matches later in the week so people don't forget but figured I'd post scores so everyone know where they are at.
Good finish coming up.

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Carlton vs. Essendon (MCG)
Geelong Cats vs. Brisbane Lions (SS)
North Melbourne vs. Melbourne (ES)
Adelaide Crows vs. St Kilda (AO)
Collingwood vs. Hawthorn (MCG)
Fremantle vs. Port Adelaide (PS)
Gold Coast SUNS vs. West Coast Eagles (MS)
Sydney Swans vs. Richmond (ANZ)
Western Bulldogs vs. GWS GIANTS (ES)

Making a play for 1st.

Edit: Tip changed to Port Adelaide as noted below.

Last edited: