• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

A.F.L. Thread II

FaaipDeOiad

Hall of Fame Member
This is just more of the same from Franklin, I'd have thought anyone who was opposed to Sydney picking him up would have came to terms with the fact that he's been exceptional a few weeks ago. Probably the second game in a row he's going to be a clear matchwinner.

social

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
This is just more of the same from Franklin, I'd have thought anyone who was opposed to Sydney picking him up would have came to terms with the fact that he's been exceptional a few weeks ago. Probably the second game in a row he's going to be a clear matchwinner.
Never thought that this year would be a huge issue but it's 9+ years at a million a year

Great player but at his age and with his "problems" I thought they could have spent the money better going forward

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Never thought that this year would be a huge issue but it's 9+ years at a million a year

Great player but at his age and with his "problems" I thought they could have spent the money better going forward
Problems are exaggerated. He survived under Clarkson, not like he has Fevola, Cousins or even Didak issues.

Franklin only has to get them one flag and the 9 yeas is worth it.

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Rough on Adam Kennedy that they only talked about Treloar's love for The Rock on AFL 360.

Kennedy well and truly put in his place

Red

The normal awards that everyone else has
What a legend. Around 5 years ago Richmond should've thrown everything at Brown to come down as captain. I think there was a chance at one point.

We'd be a better story if we had. True leader and champ.

Red

The normal awards that everyone else has
Rumours Hawthorn are sniffing around Cotch.

Meh...so sick of my mediocre club.

Gold Coast Suns maybe?

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Cotch won't leave.

Bloody ironic that they are going after our best player with the money they have leftover once Buddy left. The very star player we didn't recruit and they did.

Ughhhhhhhhh