• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

A.F.L. Thread II

Maximas

Cricketer Of The Year
This is pretty disgusting footy from both the bombers and the saints, good structures but such poor footskills, stalemate

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
4th year in a row experts have called Essendope premiership contenders prematurely.

Never change Essendope. Never change AFL media.

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Anyone know why Crowley kept gobbling off yesterday even though he only kicked one and his side was never in front after quarter time? Was a very odd performance. I suspect it may be because he's just a ****.

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Indeed.

Didn't watch any of the Carlton game but looks like they came out of the blocks. A shame, them losing after the #UNITED **** on Twitter would have been hilarious.

vic_orthdox

Global Moderator
Anyone know why Crowley kept gobbling off yesterday even though he only kicked one and his side was never in front after quarter time? Was a very odd performance. I suspect it may be because he's just a ****.
Yup, lots of blokes have talked about how he yaps a heap when he's tagging someone. Often not even sledging, just incessant talking the whole time.

Spikey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
i don't think it's a coincidence that Buddy smashed up a car and now there's police helicopters hovering around Sydney

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Round 5 results

SKD 5
Ajdude 5
Howard 4
Morgie 4
Jono 3
Brumby 3
Burgey 2
Spikey 2
Johnners 2

Just when I say St Kilda aren't a good team they beat the Bombers. No one picked Carlton to win.

Overall leaderboard

Brumby 29
Morgie 29
Howard 29
SKD 29
Jono 29
Burgey 26
Johnners 23
Ajdude 23
Spikey 19

Round 6

Collingwood vs. Essendon (MCG)
St Kilda vs. Brisbane Lions (WS) (N)
Fremantle vs. North Melbourne (PS) (N)
Gold Coast SUNS vs. GWS GIANTS (MS)
Carlton vs. West Coast Eagles (ES) (T)
Melbourne vs. Sydney Swans (MCG) (N)
Western Bulldogs vs. Adelaide Crows (ES)
Richmond vs. Hawthorn (MCG)
Port Adelaide vs. Geelong Cats (AO) (T)

Last edited:

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Collingwood vs. Essendon (MCG)
St Kilda vs. Brisbane Lions (WS) (N)
Fremantle vs. North Melbourne (PS) (N)
Gold Coast SUNS vs. GWS GIANTS (MS)
Carlton vs. West Coast Eagles (ES) (T)
Melbourne vs. Sydney Swans (MCG) (N)
Western Bulldogs vs. Adelaide Crows (ES)
Richmond vs. Hawthorn (MCG)
Port Adelaide vs. Geelong Cats (AO) (T)