• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

A.F.L. Thread II

howardj

International Coach
With Patton and Cameron already on board, the Giants dodged a bullet with Franklin

As for the Swans, Lance will be a lemon in five years, let alone nine

They are an awesome club, but I think were a bit too flattered when Buddy approached them early last year

Like an ugly guy who gets asked out by a great looking girl - you lose your judgement

howardj

International Coach
Gaz eases into the season with a lazy 41 possessions, 2 goals, and 5 tackles

Unlike some guys, e.g. Heppell for instance, Gaz's possessions are impactful

Him v Fyfe for the Brownlow

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
That last quarter was glorious from the Power.

And man the Hoff has been good for a while but he's getting seriously f'n good now.

howardj

International Coach
They're coming this year, the Crows

Apparently ran 14km time trials every Monday, Wednesday and Friday during preseason

They're on the march, and burning after last season

Need big Tex back though

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Just watched Dimma's Dissection - Hardwick speaking to the fans about the previous game, showing footage and tactical successes/failures etc.

Almost broke my computer screen.

**** you Richmond. **** you Ty Vickery.

howardj

International Coach
Why are the media and the AFL industry so gloomy about my Lions?

- last year we finished a couple of kicks out of the 8

- 21 of the 22 that started in Round 22 against Geelong (where we lost by just one goal at their home ground) are still at the club

- we have recently re-signed Dan Merrett, Pearce Hanley, Daniel Rich, Matthew Leuenberger, Dayne Zorko, Joel Patfull, Rockliff, Mayes, Redden and Green.