• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

A.F.L. Thread II

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Had a little bet to myself whether you'd come back with Rich vs. North 2013 or Karmichael Hunt celebration photo 2012.

Was a tough call.

benchmark00

Request Your Custom Title Now!
"I’ve taken it upon myself to make my own decision that if I can't be portrayed the way I want to be portrayed, then, I’ll give it a miss."
:laugh:

Noted former leadership group member Jack Riewoldt announcing his media ban through the media.

Spikey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
textbook leadership from jack. make yourself look like the media's words can hurt you. get him back in the group.