• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

A.F.L. Thread II

Matt79

Global Moderator
Feeling optimistic/hopeful, but not at all confident. Would back the boys in unequivocally against any team other than Geelong-in-the-2nd half of September. Hopefully we kick straight.

El Nino

School Boy/Girl Captain
If its a St Kilda Collingwood granny, i will consider not watching. My 2 most hated teams by a long stretch.

vic_orthdox

Global Moderator
Matt, if it's any consolation I have a bad feeling about it, pretty similar to what I felt like before the Geelong-Hawks GF in '08. Honestly feel like we're the better team, but we just haven't been performing like it over the past 5 to 6 weeks, on a consistent basis. Couldn't say that in '09 or '07.

Mr Casson

Cricketer Of The Year
Tomorrow could be Ablett D-Day. Even if Collingwood win they might have to fight for the full spread on the back page.

howardj

International Coach
Absolute fever pitch at the MCG tonight.

The players will be so bristled up.

You'd really have to keep a lid on it, if you were involved.

A cracker.

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Jesus Geelong have been ****.. Collingwood great though it has to be said (much as it pains me)

Last edited: