• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

A.F.L. Thread II

benchmark00

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Who would they add next season?

They will have five as SKD said. It's 112k per vet, so it's 560.

Under the old rule their two vets would've been easily on 1 mill combined considering they're a year or two younger. So that difference of 60k would have no bearing at all.

Burgey

Who would they add next season?

They will have five as SKD said. It's 112k per vet, so it's 560.

Under the old rule their two vets would've been easily on 1 mill combined considering they're a year or two younger. So that difference of 60k would have no bearing at all.
Sean Kenny-Dowell posts on CW? That's tops.

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Looks like Sylvia to Freo?

Essendon apparently trying to get Dal and Sylvia but failing? On top of Martin not going there, they're struggling to get that extra midfielder in that they want.

benchmark00

I note with interest that Richmond are looking at Chapman. Would be a good pick up if you don't have to pay him overs.

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
I've been on this bandwagon since I heard they may be letting him go. Come on Tigers this is what we need.

benchmark00

@gullanHeraldSun: No tigers for Paul chapman.. Richmond Footy boss dan Richardson rules out goin for cats vet

Spikey

Mark Robinson ‏@Robbo_heraldsun 49s
dogs offer 22, dons want somewhere between 13-17.. as dogs said, there's a ways to go on this one..

Essendon in trade week, everybody