• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

A.F.L. Thread II

Spikey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Well if he gets sighted he has to go because he'll get points which are doubled in grand finals.
Oh yeah I know that. But that post you made, or quoted, is spot on imo. Unless you do it after the tackle is completed (ala Judd) I dont see it being cited. I think it'll just be considered part of the tackle

Spikey

also I re-affirm my stance that elbowing should be considered elbowing and not striking. lake to get less time than he should imo

benchmark00

Watching this grand final again here and I'm not sure about Lake getting it. He had a great last quarter and took plenty of grabs but at best he only just shaded Pav on the day.

Mundy robbedddd.

Spikey

Sydney balls deep in this obviously

Tony Sheahan ‏@TonySheahan 43m
Cld Buddy Franklin be using @GWS_Giants as a smokescreen to orchestrate a trade to the @sydneyswans ? Buddy appears bound for the red&white