• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

A.F.L. Thread II

Spikey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
looking like Crameri will take the Dogs money (and so he should) so that means I get to experience Essendon fans playing hard ball. again. yay.

benchmark00

Request Your Custom Title Now!
If Heath Shaw comes to NMFC, as Mike Sheahan is reporting could happen, I would be disappointed.

Nicky Dal coming to North though :drool:

ajdude

International Coach
most cringeworthy moment of the year everyone?

mine would be huddo interviewing jaeger o'meara after he won the rising star, asking all these overdramatic questions and jaeger's just like idgaf

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
most cringeworthy moment of the year everyone?

mine would be huddo interviewing jaeger o'meara after he won the rising star, asking all these overdramatic questions and jaeger's just like idgaf
I nominate Jono's watching Richmond in the Finals Location.