• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

A.F.L. Thread II

benchmark00

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Adelaide: Dangerfield
Brisbane: Rockliff
Carlton: Murphy
Collingwood: Pendlebury
Essendon: Watson
Freo: Fyfe
Geelong: Selwood
Gold Coast: Abblett
GWS: Cameron
Hawthorn: Mitchell
Melbourne: Jones
NMFC: Harvey
Port: Boak
Richmond: Cotchin
Sydney: Hannebery
West Coast: Priddis
Western Bulldogs: Griffin

1. Ablett
2. Pendlebury
3. Hannebery

My tip is Hannebery will be leading at half way through.

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
What time does the count start? How long do I have - say 10 minute cab ride home?

Can't miss the Brownlow, would feel wrong.

ajdude

International Coach
i remember last year when they had extended channel 7 promotions fox would awkwardly show small snippets from shows like insider

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
This night is right up there with the Eurovision Song Contest count.

Actually the excitement of the ESC and the Brownlow Count is the best current rivalry in televised voting contests.

Spikey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
This night is right up there with the Eurovision Song Contest count.

Actually the excitement of the ESC and the Brownlow Count is the best current rivalry in televised voting contests.
Will a Denmark player win tonight???

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
If by Denmark you mean a midfielder who touches the ball lots, yes.

BTW, who do you think the best players are who will get 0 votes?