• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

A.F.L. Thread II

benchmark00

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Imagine if there was a competition between Brian Lake and Steve Johnson to see who the biggest flog is. Would be epic.

Burgey

Does anyone really doubt that Hawthorn will gas up here? They're massive finals chokers and it's only worse against Geelong.

Burgey

And I'm sure Hawthorn wouldn't trade their finals record against Geelong.
But they don't just gas up against Geelong. It's a lot funnier against Geelong because of the Kennett thing, of course, but for a side full of blokes who all strut around like they have a cricket stump up their arse, this crop of hawthorn players has not done as much as their sense of self worth would justify.

Though tbf, the way some of those blokes ponce around, they'd have to beat the St George side's record of 11 in a row to live up to their own sense of self worth.

benchmark00

I reckon you're watching the wrong team. Geelong are the team full of blokes who think they're king **** (they're a good side so they have the right). Outside of Franklin, Lake and Gibson it's impossible to see any arrogant Hawthorn players. Genuinely baffled at your outlook on this. And I'm pretty sure every single Geelong person, supporter, administrator or player would trade the last 11 matches for the one match in 2008.

Burgey

I reckon you're watching the wrong team. Geelong are the team full of blokes who think they're king **** (they're a good side so they have the right). Outside of Franklin, Lake and Gibson it's impossible to see any arrogant Hawthorn players. Genuinely baffled at your outlook on this. And I'm pretty sure every single Geelong person, supporter, administrator or player would trade the last 11 matches for the one match in 2008.
Apart from the blokes who are ****s, they aren't ****s. I get that.

benchmark00

Hale too tall. Chris Scott was interviewed before the game and mentioned they could stretch them. And they have.

Burgey

Flick over to the NRL at 3/4 time and tell me the last time anyone saw a bigger true life pin-head than Daley Cherry-Evans. His melon is three inches wide across the ears.