• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

A.F.L. Thread II

Red

The normal awards that everyone else has
Guy is a jet though. I really want him to stay at the Tigers. And he has to understand that his boganism is costing him a few hundred g a year atm.

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Martin's a dick, but his ceiling is so high. I would have been pissed if he left, but I'd have genuinely taken Conca ahead of him. And that is before David King made saying Conca > Martin the cool thing to say.

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
How is that the funnier outcome? clearly him being paid less than originally offered and staying at the club will be comedic gold, now and for next year.

Spikey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
but that's the most likely option currently. So it'd be funnier if he got rejected from so many clubs but still left

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Why Brett Rosebury or why umpires in general? Because maybe Brett Rosebury is an actor or musician in his other job. Maybe he's a soon-to-breakout country singer? Why you hating?

Red

The normal awards that everyone else has
Martin's a dick, but his ceiling is so high. I would have been pissed if he left, but I'd have genuinely taken Conca ahead of him. And that is before David King made saying Conca > Martin the cool thing to say.
I love Conca, but Martin really has something. I rate him so highly as a player.

Last year some people were comparing him to both Leigh Matthews and Darren Millane. And I agreed, perhaps even more with the Matthews one.