• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

A.F.L. Thread II

Mr Casson

Cricketer Of The Year
That game made me wish the Dogs finished 5th and Freo 4th.

If I've got it right, we would've had Freo getting belted by Collingwood last week instead and the Dogs probably would've lost to Hawthorn. Then this week we'd have had Geelong v Hawthorn and Sydney v Freo, which would've been two very good games of footy.

Matt79

Global Moderator
I said before our H&A game vs the Cats that they gave me the heebie-jeebies and watching last night did nothing to make them better. Still reckon we're the best team and that we can beat Geelong and the Saints, but is it so wrong to hope all your finals would be against half fit teams that are just pleased to have got there? :p

SirBloody Idiot

Cricketer Of The Year
Man did not expect that happening. Great second half of footy after looking gone for all money then. We've got a lot of passengers, we were lucky and will probably get smashed by St. Kilda next week, but I don't give a ****! One of our better wins in recent years.

SirBloody Idiot

Cricketer Of The Year
Not sure if you are one of them benchy, but what is it with North's grudge against the Dogs?

The plebs on BF have like a five page thread dedicated to our failings on their board.

benchmark00

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Not sure if you are one of them benchy, but what is it with North's grudge against the Dogs?

The plebs on BF have like a five page thread dedicated to our failings on their board.
Dogs are my second favourite team itbt. Saints are my 3rd. Stoked that one of them will be in the granny.

superkingdave

Hall of Fame Member

Mostly because of how the Dogs fans reacted on BF over the Hall -Thompson incident and resorted to a lot of **** of the 'you should have gone to the gold coast' and povo North kind, which you expect from the likes of the pies and carlton but its not like the Dogs are in a much better position than North. Eade was a dick at the time as well the **** about cheap shots when it was two of his own players colliding. Prior to that I don'tthink there was anything between them.

benchmark00

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Just to make sure Sydney supporters know, in Aussie Rules it's the highest score that wins. That means you're out of the finals. Thanks.