• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

A.F.L. Thread II

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Rioli and Jetta back in the team at the same time solely to have another foot race ala GF 2012.

dermo

International Vice-Captain
all hail the return of king r00s

and no cheap shot or cyril = swans vict0rs

Last edited:

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Hawthorn way too good here. Expected better from our blokes tbh but I think they've run out of legs.

Also reckon Sydney's attack is too one dimensional. Relying too much on the tall blokes who aren't fast enough when they don't mark it cleanly.

dermo

Hawthorn way too good here. Expected better from our blokes tbh but I think they've run out of legs.

Also reckon Sydney's attack is too one dimensional. Relying too much on the tall blokes who aren't fast enough when they don't mark it cleanly.
some of the ball use has been abysmal tbh

dermo

once the hawks actually started to try hit targets in the forward line we were ****ed, only thing keeping it close to begin with was them just bombing away

roughers roughead has been good

benchmark00

As i said when he was at the crows Tippett would have to be the second most overrated player in the comp. Sure his gpg stat may look good this year but when he's your target for such a high percentage of forward line entries the absolute pass mark is that amount.

benchmark00

Granted, btw, that Hawthorn's dominance mean he hasn't had the opportunities this match but the point still stands. If he plays Sydney shouldn't go in with two genuine rucks, plus White.