• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

A.F.L. Thread II

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
Nah we sold out the our game quicker than the other games. Had the second most attendees out of any club this season. Melbourne is buzzing. Punt road is alive. You know it baby. The roar is back.
Fans going to a once in a lifetime event perhaps?

Anyway, how certain is Gablett of getting the Brownlow? I chucked it into a multi and I'm wondering if I should put a bit on a Selwood or someone to win either way.

morgieb

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Not very certain at all, though the last round might save him.

Reasonable chance of a Selwood or someone winning it.

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
FMD the whole Worsfold saga was weird. Was definitely gone, then definitely staying, now officially resigns.

Odd stuff.

benchmark00

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Wonder if Richmond realise this isn't like the repechage dream team competition and they'll have to play top 8 sides in the finals.