• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

A.F.L. Thread II

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Seems that way! Whereas we had 4 last year and didn't make finals.

Fair cop though because I gave Benchy **** for North having no AA team players last year when North made finals. Well Richmond didn't even get any in the squad!

Dusty and Steve Morris pretty stiff for mine, but ah well.

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Apparently after the dwarf was set alight, one of the Saints players approached him and, to his credit, asked him if he was all right.

"I'm not happy" he said

"Aren't you? Which one are you then?" was the reply

:ph34r:

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
That's a Tiger you hear stirring
Media hype is huge. No doubt if we lose we will cop a hammering in the press, but I love that Hardwick has told his players to just lap it up and enjoy the moment. It is sad that we have so little experience on this stage, but it is exciting for the league. Even the most ardent Richmond haters/mockers would agree I'd say. I'd hope anyway.

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
It's no more exciting than if the Western Bulldogs or West Coast made it. Don't kid yourself.
Nah we sold out the our game quicker than the other games. Had the second most attendees out of any club this season. Melbourne is buzzing. Punt road is alive. You know it baby. The roar is back.

Last edited:

ajdude

International Coach
why the **** do fox footy always show this stuff delayed? i mean the HOF, MVP, all-australian, rising star, ffs we know jaeger won