• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

A.F.L. Thread II

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Dimma told me Richmodn fans should not boo Jobe Watson. Presumably we're allowed to boo taxi driver bashing Hurley though? Or is that **** injured again?

morgieb

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Taylor's crew could be good if they weren't wanking over themselves all the time.
I think the big problem with them is that they often seem too close to the players, like how pissed off they were at Watson getting booed after he admitted to taking peptides.

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Tim Lane declaring the Geelong era over 10 minutes into a match they went on to dominate :laugh:

Someone remind me what match that was.