• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

A.F.L. Thread II

benchmark00

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Ok, I've just knocked off early and am sitting at home. Flicked on foxsports news.

Can some **** tell me what's happened today? Keep hearing ****s saying 'gloves are off' etc... Did Hird and Little specifically said they're going to bash ****s (the AFL)?

superkingdave

Hall of Fame Member
Dey gon need a lot more of this now

124. During the relevant period, the Club caused the following substances to be administered to players at the Club:
(a) Actovegin;
(b) unspecified amino acids
(c) unspecified multi-vitamins;
(d) AOD-9604 creams;
(e) AOD-9604 injections;
(f) Cerebrolysin;
(g) Colostrum;
(h) REDACTED;
(i) Lactaway;
(j) Lube-all-plus;
(k) Melatonin;
(l) Melanotan II;
(m) TA-65;
(n) Thymosin Beta 4;
(o) Traumeel; and
(p) Tribulus.124.

Spikey

"I call on Commission Chairman Mike Fitzpatrick to step in and take over this process as I along with a significant percentage of the football public have lost total confidence in the AFL Executive to handle this matter."

i really dont think this is the case

Spikey

the worst thing about today is that the stupid bunch of essendon supporters who thought AD was in danger of losing his job will be empowered

superkingdave

Hall of Fame Member
Seems that James 'I want this process to be transparent and made available publicly' Hird is angry the AFL released the charge sheet publicly

Spikey

And when the truth comes out, I think I'll be in a very, very good position, and so will this football club

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
I am new in this thread and I want to know some important things about games and also other roles that are use in games. I like all type of games but my most favourite game is cricket. I also get number of prizes through this game. I win gold medal to compete with other countries players. So guys if you like to share your ideas with me then you must send me your replays.
replays the best bit of this.

Spikey

it just crossed my mind that they are essendon supporters who love hird and passionately defend him over this while hating michael clarke for questionable reasons....