• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

A.F.L. Thread II

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
"AFL.com.au's Damian Barrett told Footy Feed today the announcement has been delayed because it has now gone to a negotiated outcome between the Bombers and the AFL (or more specifically, their lawyers) rather than charges and a penalty to come later."

**** off.

benchmark00

Request Your Custom Title Now!
I think I speak for everyone in saying that I really don't care what Jono thinks about every article written in this saga.

Vossy goooooooone. So harsh I reckon. I think they've started to make some headway this season.

Spikey

atrick Keane ‏@AFL_PKeane 13s
AFL has charged Essendon FC, James Hird, Dr Bruce Reid, Danny Corcoran and Mark Thompson in relation to the supplements program in 2011/12.

Kevin Rudd come 2 save us

Spikey

afl shouldnt waste time on corcoran. if hird gets kicked out there's no reason to keep corcoran around #boysclub

Spikey

7Sport ‏@7Sport 28m
'The Decision' broadcast times MEL 9.50pm 7, ADE 9.30pm 7mate, PER 9.50pm 7, SYD 11.30pm 7mate, BRI 11.30pm 7mate #ausdope #thedecision #AFL

7Sport ‏@7Sport 31m
#AFL panelists for 'The Decision' airing TONIGHT - Tim Watson, Adrian Anderson, Mark Stevens, Leigh Matthews, Luke Darcy & Mark McVeigh.

7Sport ‏@7Sport 32m
TONIGHT in response to the #AFL's verdict, @Channel7 will present 'The Decision' a special on the @Essendon_FC drugs scandal #ausdope

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
7Sport ‏@7Sport 28m
'The Decision' broadcast times MEL 9.50pm 7, ADE 9.30pm 7mate, PER 9.50pm 7, SYD 11.30pm 7mate, BRI 11.30pm 7mate #ausdope #thedecision #AFL

7Sport ‏@7Sport 31m
#AFL panelists for 'The Decision' airing TONIGHT - Tim Watson, Adrian Anderson, Mark Stevens, Leigh Matthews, Luke Darcy & Mark McVeigh.

7Sport ‏@7Sport 32m
TONIGHT in response to the #AFL's verdict, @Channel7 will present 'The Decision' a special on the @Essendon_FC drugs scandal #ausdope
Tim Watson should seriously not be on any ****ing panel about this issue. Same goes with McVeigh after his comments earlier in the year when he said they were just taking vitamins.

Spikey

I believe he said the injections were vitamins. I will be sending your post to to the EFC and you should expect a strongly worded statement in response to your lies

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Oh man Essendon supporters have well and truly outdone themselves today. The reaction is a disgrace.

Spikey

I'm staying away for obvious reasons, but I get the feeling Essendon fans (& Jobe Watson.....) might be over-reacting to the no-infraction notices thing. I hardly think they will be sent out following the interim report....