• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

A.F.L. Thread II

Spikey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
i can confirm there are still essendon supporters who believe that if no doping bans are handed out, the AFL should not heavily punish us, regardless of what the report says

ajdude

International Coach
soundcloud? no doubt spikey posts his status updates and tweets on google.com and wonders why nobody sees them

Last edited:

benchmark00

The worlds third best human (behind me and Brutus 'The Barber' Beefcake) is the guest on the couch tonight.

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
I had completely wiped from my memory the fact that Leon Cameron also played for Richmond.
Spoken like a bloke who didn't play AFL games on PS2. He used to have a monster boot and could roost the ball out of the backline all the way to the wing.

ajdude

International Coach
Spoken like a bloke who didn't play AFL games on PS2. He used to have a monster boot and could roost the ball out of the backline all the way to the wing.
he just might not have wanted to play as one of the ****test teams in the game

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
he just might not have wanted to play as one of the ****test teams in the game
Playing as the good teams in sports games is for losers.

I used to play as Richmond and have Krakouer in the centre cos he was quick and Tivdendale in the centre because he had a huge kick as well.

You could get the ball from back to forward in 3 kicks with Richmond. Cameron kicking in to the centre of the ground. Tivendale mark, kicks from centre to goalsquare, Richo mark goal. :cool:

So basically a video game version of Gold Coast and Trent McKenzie :ph34r:

Last edited:

uvelocity

International Coach
Playing as the good teams in sports games is for losers.

I used to play as Richmond and have Krakouer in the centre cos he was quick and Tivdendale in the centre because he had a huge kick as well.

You could get the ball from back to forward in 3 kicks with Richmond. Cameron kicking in to the centre of the ground. Tivendale mark, kicks from centre to goalsquare, Richo mark goal. :cool:

So basically a video game version of Gold Coast and Trent McKenzie :ph34r:
please make a video of this and post to youtube

Spikey

people seem to think that mike sheahan thinks james hird will resign tomorrow

#standbyriccuito