• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

A.F.L. Thread II

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Lol @ North Melbourne. Good on ya winning by a bucket load against my boys when they don't show up. But didn't take long for you to return to your choking ways.

Brad Scott's unnecessarily early contract renewal is turning out to be a woeful move.

morgieb

Request Your Custom Title Now!
A long overdue tipping update:

1=. morgieb 101.8
1=. benchmark00 101.8
3. alternative 98.9
4. Jono 98.7
5. BoyBrumby 98.6
6. howardj 96.5
7. ajdude 95.6
8. vic_orthdox 91.6
9. Riggins 89.4
10. superkingdave 85.3
11. Spikey 81.2
12. Samuel Vimes 79.2

Could not be closer at the top. Brumby and Benchmark surging really, with ajdude failing.

Also, reminder for Vimes and Spikey to put their tips in, else I'll be forced to exclude you.

morgieb

North Melbourne vs. Carlton (Docklands)
Hawthorn vs. Western Bulldogs (York Park)
Greater Western Sydney vs. Essendon (Sydney Showground)
Gold Coast vs. Collingwood (Carrara)
Melbourne vs. Brisbane Lions (Marrara)
St Kilda vs. Port Adelaide (Docklands)
Richmond vs. Fremantle (MCG)
Adelaide vs. Geelong (Football Park)
West Coast vs. Sydney (Subiaco)

Spikey

Martin Blake ‏@martinj_blake 9m
@GerardWhateley says ASADA advised those who inquired in 2012 that AOD peptide was NOT prrohibited.

Martin Blake ‏@martinj_blake 7m
@GerardWhateley says ASADA official believed almost impossible to sustain a prosecution in those circumstances.

I'm not sure if Whateley has later discussed this, but the sketchy language used in relation to a 'thymosin' substance remains a concern. (some types of thymosin is allowed, but supposedly players were never made clear what thymosin they were taking, which is obviously a worry)

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Essendon were always just going to cop some ****ty fine and get away with this. For all my smack talk I knew this would always happen.

**** this ****.

Last edited:

Backlash

School Boy/Girl Captain
Essendon were always just going to cop some ****ty fine and get away with this. For all much smack talk I knew this would always happen.

**** this ****.
It's never about fairness, it's all about money.

Essendon going down costs too many people too much money. The AFL can't have that.