• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

A.F.L. Thread II

howardj

International Coach
Harry O is just a first rate attention seeker and grandstander in my opinion

As Robbo (as feel as dirty referencing him as I do Caro or Andrew Bolt) pointed out yesterday, Harry is an anti-discrimination campaigner, but doesn't mind calling people "fat ****s"

Then yesterday's bizarre doorstop without Collingwood's permission where he detailed that he had been battling a history of ***ual abuse...well it turns out that it was a cousin of his, not him

So dramatic yesterday - as if to try and take the focus off his appalling outbursts at Buckley, Geoff Walsh and Collingwood hierarchy last week

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
What do you mean already? I'm late on the "getting ahead" bandwagon. This occurred after round 1 when in less than 24 hours after defeating Carlton the club was releasing DVDs of the match!

That's actually true by the way. I got an email asking me if I wanted one on the Friday morning after the match.