• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

A.F.L. Thread II

ajdude

International Coach
he probably changed his tips about 5 minutes ago the cheating **** (ftr the censored word starts with f and not c)

also i was gonna mention matthew broadbent's handy point at the time but the old triple post gag is a bit unsavory

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
What a pitiful decision to resign Brad Scott to 2016 before this season even began. Melbourne Demons style of management.

ajdude

International Coach
hey guys i was busy knitting a new jumper and cleaning the cobwebs out of the corners of every room in my house, did anything good happen in the footy?