• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

A.F.L. Thread II

uvelocity

International Coach
sportsbet said:
Round 12 down and the 6-games bye round saw all favourites win and the $10,000 cash round prize was shared fair 'n square by a whopping 723-tipsters who each tipped 6/6 and predicted Collingwood's 34-point winning margin over the Bulldogs. Each winner pockets $13.83 cash!
trolololol

i got 6 but not the margin ftr

uvelocity

International Coach
i put 6 margin same as every week and didnt know how many tips i got until i got the email. one of my facey acquaintances picked it and was getting excited last night - lol

vic_orthdox

Global Moderator
Amazing in the current climate, and with how that board has leaked in the past, that Melbourne could have decided to sack Neeld on Friday and for it not to get out to the media.

Spikey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
oh so professional sports people cant even rape people anymore now? political correctness gone mad.

Ausage

Cricketer Of The Year
I thought AFL players we're a better breed of person that were above such heinous activity.

No comment from Benchy?

Spikey

Request Your Custom Title Now!