• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

A.F.L. Thread II

Spikey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
5 minutes into the coverage, they are now talking about game today. for 30 seconds. and they then went to ads

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
for the record im on melbourne at 18 $. hoping richmond are more richmond than melbourne are melbourne.
Brisbane at $13.50 the better bet. Had $10 on that. We won't lose to this rabble despite how crap we are playing.

Ellis and Vlastuin. What a duo!

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
We just played, won today.

Next week we play Essendon in a huge game on Saturday night 7.45pm AEST.

It is Dreamtime at the G game honouring Indigenous Australians.

Furball

Evil Scotsman
Now that the football season's over I should really pay attention to when AFL is on ESPN.

Caught the end of Adelaide v St Kilda, could definitely get used to a bit of Sunday morning AFL.

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Now that the football season's over I should really pay attention to when AFL is on ESPN.

Caught the end of Adelaide v St Kilda, could definitely get used to a bit of Sunday morning AFL.
Good man. Adel vs. St K wasn't even that good a game so there's plenty of upside.

Spikey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
hey jono isn't it weird how Dreamtime at the G is now a 80K-90K game? like, 2-3 years ago it was 50-60k

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Yeah, crazy stuff. Previously used to just rock up to the gates, have had to book tickets in the last 2 years.

Have attended every Dreamtime at the G game btw. :cool:

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Prefer to see this as James Hird's fault. Ever since he came into power this game became ridiculously well attended.

Take me back to the Matty Knights days when all Essendon fans hated him for no reason.