• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

A.F.L. Thread II

ajdude

International Coach
the only hope for today is if west coast can get to 200 points. i was hoping for sydney/carlton/west coast 200 points or brisbane/melbourne/bulldogs wins. don't want no carlton 30 point win

Spikey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
so i'm not gonna be online (probably) when the Ziggy report comes out so I'm just going make a short, serious point about something

Dank got hired, basically, because 'the weapon' said "Hey this guy is great. I trust him. Got a great record. Won't let you down" (or you know something like that). Which is obviously a terrible way to hire people at a professional football club, and this lax policy should be one of the central themes of the report....But The Weapon basically got the job because Mark Thompson said.....and Bomber got a cushy job....Danny Corcoran got a job again at the EFC because of the great friendship him and Hird have...And even Hird....And the who is writing the report? A noted Essendon supporter who used to act on the same board as David Evans

i'm surprised more of a point isn't being made about that stuff

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
The report is going to be a joke. No one has the balls to say it because it'll be having a go at Ziggy's integrity which no one wants to do. And in fact, anyone who does will get absolutely canned.

Spikey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
looking forward to seeing where it ranks on Mike Sheehan's list of top 50 football bloopers