• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

A.F.L. Thread II

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Oh **** of Rance.

I'm sick of his ****. Goes hard at it and is a good bloke but he's dumb as dog **** and I'm sick of it.

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Vickery another **** who needs to work harder.

If Cotchin is hurt I'm going to burn something down.

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Sean Lawson ‏@arwon 2m
I don't think I am going to make it through this game. So sleepy. #aflfreotigers

Jimmy Flynn ‏@jimbot85 2m
I need a half time coffee. Think I'm getting old. #aflfreotigers

these guys need to shut the **** up

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Oh **** of Rance.

I'm sick of his ****. Goes hard at it and is a good bloke but he's dumb as dog **** and I'm sick of it.
Michael O'Toole: Alex Rance tries hard but is dead set the dumbest player in the AFL. Need to find another key back,

I'm with Michael O'Toole. Famous brother of Timmy O'Toole from the well.

ajdude

International Coach
yeah when he took the mark i was thinking to myself how he's maligned because everybody maligns him if that makes sense, but then that all went out the window didn't it