• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

A.F.L. Thread II

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
**** I cannot wait until Collingwood smack the **** out of Essendon today. Swan is going to have 40 and Pendlebury possibly more.

****ing cheating ****s. And the Essendon fans are still in denial. ****ing hell I hate them.

howardj

International Coach
Gold Coast and Brisbane just both have to win this weekend

It will be a hammer blow to them, and the game here in Qld more broadly, if their colours are lowered this weekend

Redbacks

International Captain
Hiring Mr Cartmenez hasn't turned out at the bombers would like...

you have to cheeeeat

And if you get caught you say...

I misinterpreted the rules

Last edited:

benchmark00

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Ah the traditional ANZAC day match, another concept the NRL have tried to copy from AFL.

I think they're trying to get over 15k at their match today.

95,000 at the footy though.

benchmark00

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Please tell me it's Bruce and Dennis today. They just said Darcy is going to be in commentary which makes me all :fear:

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Hasn't lynch played in a grand final? Why is Richo saying lynch hasn't played in anything like this?

HeathDavisSpeed

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
I think they're trying to get over 15k at their match today.

95,000 at the footy though.
Forecasts are saying that there'll be approx. 27k attending in Wellington for St. Kilda vs. Sydney too. That's definitely more than the Warriors get on average at Mount Smart. A sell-out at the Westpac would give AFL a higher attendance record in NZ than the NRL has ever achieved (33,000, I believe)