• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

A.F.L. Thread II

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Well the bloke in your avatar took note of my tweets when I sprayed him for bagging Gerard Whateley #makingwaves

Spikey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
in gumby's one other ANZAC day game he took 10 marks and we lost that game so he should take 15 in Thursday's win

Spikey

also i just realised the NZ ANZAC day is a foxtel game, which perhaps explains why Sydney is the other team in it (in that it forces the 2nd ANZAC game to still be televised into Sydney on FTA)

Smudge

Hall of Fame Member
We all know the real Anzac day game is Swans vs. Saints in Wellington.
Flying from Dunedin to Wellington to watch this. Any players in particular I should look out for and can namedrop to look intelligent to my mates?

benchmark00

Flying from Dunedin to Wellington to watch this. Any players in particular I should look out for and can namedrop to look intelligent to my mates?
There's none on the Sydney side, but look out for Nick Riewoldt for St Kilda. Big blonde bloke who plays up forward and will run around 15km-16km during the course of the match.

Spikey

you'll be able to spot pyke because he's the only swans player who is white and doesn't have blonde hair