• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

A.F.L. Thread II

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Can't you blokes take the cross code **** to the pissing competition thread? I went to all that trouble to start it, you ungrateful bastards just spoiling decent threads with this ****.

Magrat Garlick

Global Moderator
SATURDAY 20th APRIL 2013

Hawthorn v Fremantle
Richmond v Collingwood
St Kilda v Essendon
Gold Coast v Port Adelaide
West Coast Eagles v Carlton

SUNDAY 21st APRIL 2013

Melbourne v GWS Giants
Adelaide v Western Bulldogs
North Melbourne v Brisbane Lions

Redbacks

International Captain
Did the dons have Shane Charter on the books even after he was jailed for drug trafficking? He claimes to have given Dank banned peptides from China.

Looks like Charter's speaking out of turn finally lifts the lid on potential involvement of organised crime in the game, and opens the door to more investigations over players taking banned substances.

Andrew Bolt, who claimed claiming that the initial report was probably 'Labor distraction stunt' looking like a ****wit once again.

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
fmd Tigers favourite with the bookies due to Cloke possibly missing.

Can't handle this. Too much pressure.

Spikey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Have I ever told you bois about my Goldsack connection? A good story. I may share it again one day