• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

A.F.L. Thread II

benchmark00

Request Your Custom Title Now!
share it now, as i said last week he's the second funniest current footballer
Well he used to go to the same school as me, he was a couple of years below me but we were all on good terms because we all played at the same club and he was a funny little bastard. Used to call him Tiger.

Anyway, he was an average footballer, wasn't a stand out by any stretch of the imagination. In year 9 or 10 or something he moved to Melbourne to go to Assumption College. Anyways didnt see him for years, then I was back home for uni holidays one year and ran in to him on the street and he was like oh yeah what are you up to etc and I was like yeah just studying etc etc... And I go "so what are you up to?" Expecting something like "yeah I'm a plumber" or some ****, and he goes yeah I'm in Adelaide now, so I asked yeah what are you doing there? And he was like "I play for the crows." I was like wtf. Didn't hear anything about it.

And that is the story.

ajdude

International Coach
just flicked it over to the fake footy aka anzac test, tom waterhouse said "city vs cunt--", sums it up

Last edited:

benchmark00

Calling yourself 'all crowds' now?

I don't understand what the new ruck rules have achieved, nothing as far as I can see.

Burgey

Great quarter the Cats. Coincides with one of the Swans sleepy terms and that's the result. Ugly.