• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

A.F.L. Thread II

dermo

International Vice-Captain
just while your thinking how good hanners, jack and parker are, remember gary rohan still has to come back

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
SPIKEY: I put it to you that you declare me the winner of the signature bet I have with Benchy right here right now. North are goneskis. Benchy should have to change his signature to whatever I want immediately.

Agree?

Spikey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
SPIKEY: I put it to you that you declare me the winner of the signature bet I have with Benchy right here right now. North are goneskis. Benchy should have to change his signature to whatever I want immediately.

Agree?
Rejected.

Spikey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Remember, North did this **** last year, and then pulled out a good run of form out of their arse. Uncomfortable making a judgement on their season will pan out as it stands

dermo

International Vice-Captain
**** the dees are frustrating, its been the same problems for years. their defensive pressure is so ****ing trash and it gets exploited cause they turn the ball over so much as their use of the ball is ****ing horrible aswell. the amount of times they just drop regulation marks is ****ing embarrassing

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
Just realised that I had Swans Under 39.5 as part of a multi. Who scored the last point in the game?