• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

A.F.L. Thread II

ajdude

International Coach
nah it was about managing daniel menzel's return, didn't even hear gerard's response cause i was laughing so much

vic_orthdox

Global Moderator
Follow Ludbey the photographer on the Herald Sun, Sam Stynes' brother. Between lots of photos, seems to have ear low to the ground.

Spikey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
In an exclusive interview, the club's former sports scientist Stephen Dank confirmed he gave players an extract from pig's brain used to treat Alzheimer's, the first milk from a mother cow and a bark extract.
EFC: mother nature's son

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Congratulations to the Essendope Football Club for taking the media pressure completely off the Melbourne Demons.

Schwab wishing he could have held on for two more days!

Burgey

Swans will need to be better than they have so far if they are to beat North Hobart. Suppose it depends how the Kangas come up after last week. Was a big effort from them.

Spikey

i think the north coach just needs to relax a bit. i know some stuff that can help him with that