• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

A.F.L. Thread II

BoyBrumby

Englishman
Cracked 2k on DT and registered CW's highest score of the week. :cool:

Woulda been more if I'd stuck with Swan as skipper.

It's my season.

ajdude

International Coach
haven't touched mine since before round 1, resigned to finishing last tbh

haven't touched my dream team either

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
North, Blues, Saints and Eagles 0-2.

Interesting. Eagles and North had a tough start to the year so not the end of the world. Early days for the Saints but jeeeeez. And the Blues can go suck a fat one.

ajdude

International Coach
just had the last quarter sydney v geelong semi in 2005 on, fmd i don't care if it's against geelong, i get ridiculous goosebumps everytime, so gun

honestly if i could be anybody anywhere at any time it'd be nick davis in that match

benchmark00

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Following the untimely demise of applegutz, I signed up to Austar today.

****s - how do I record **** on austar? Like, do I need to buy a DVD recorder etc? How do I use the iPad app?

ajdude

International Coach
i use a dvd recorder when i rarely record but something like mystar would be better for you.

and download it, chuck in your login details and use it idiot