• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

A.F.L. Thread II

benchmark00

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Thompson is a very good defender, by far our best, he's just playing him wrong. And it wouldn't hurt a few of our other defenders to give him a chop out.

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Nah not saying I don't rate him. Hawkins is just a ****ing gun and so much bigger than Thompson.

howardj

International Coach
Thanks Leigh Matthews on AFL.com.au for getting me to change my tip

Richmond should be where North are

howardj

International Coach
Did we tally the Round 1 tips?

We should self-assess

Go back to 21-22 March in this thread to find your tips

benchmark00

Request Your Custom Title Now!
People shouldn't be that surprised with North's midfield dominance, that's never been our problem. As I said last week, their midfield is top four stuff, it's the other areas that's the problem. When the opposition does get on top in that area though, they really get on top of the game because other aspects of North's game isn't up to the same level. That's why this is an even money game at half time despite North having a decent lead.

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
North membership ad is soooooooooo awesome. I know I just said it but gotta be repeated.

Collingwood take note.