• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

A.F.L. Thread II

ajdude

International Coach
Who's doing the pregame? We're right behind Roos Frawley and Hudson and there's another guy who I can't see, possibly Jon Ralph

howardj

International Coach
Round Two:

St Kilda vs. Richmond (MCG)
Sydney vs. Gold Coast (SCG)
Western Bulldogs vs. Fremantle (Docklands)
Brisbane Lions vs. Adelaide (Gabba)
Port Adelaide vs. Greater Western Sydney (Football Park)
Essendon vs. Melbourne (MCG)
Geelong vs. North Melbourne (Docklands)
Collingwood vs. Carlton (MCG)
West Coast vs. Hawthorn (Subiaco)
Changing to North, thank you

15 before kick off

howardj

International Coach
Yeah just saw the "highlights" of the game and the post-match stuff.

You can't blame a coach for that type of performance, no matter the code. There's personnel issues there but you have to have a bit of pride in your performance as a player. They're all saying the right things this morning, but that's all well and good. Was a diabolical performance.
I agree to an extent - they are professional people and fronting up and giving a contest is non-negotiable - it shouldn't be the nominated aim each week.

That said, the prematch footage of Neeld getting stuck into the players, and trying to rev them up...he just does not resonate with the players. He doesn't have any gravitas, any authority if you will

benchmark00

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Brad Scott has learned from last week!! Created more space in the forward line, so so much more noticeable already.

benchmark00

I agree to an extent - they are professional people and fronting up and giving a contest is non-negotiable - it shouldn't be the nominated aim each week.

That said, the prematch footage of Neeld getting stuck into the players, and trying to rev them up...he just does not resonate with the players. He doesn't have any gravitas, any authority if you will
That was 90 minutes before the game though I believe.

benchmark00

Wells, more than any really good player in the league, fumbles and drops absolutes sitters far too regularly. Really annoying. Even **** like little hand passes, he often takes his eyes off the ball and turns it over. It's so annoying.