• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

A.F.L. Thread II

benchmark00

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Wow that camera shot of walking down race into the rooms with all the fans giving the players a spray. Intimidating.

Spikey

i mean, our forward line, and our kicking to forwards, is still a mess. and 184 points. i just

benchmark00

David King called this about Neeld around round 5 or something last year
Yeah the two time North Melbourne premiership player has gone super hard at Neeld. It's almost personal, but it's not.

Normally I'm not a fan of blaming the coach, but this is a different situation because Neeld and co have gone out of their way to get this list. They were very active in the off season. He hasn't just inherited a **** list and going through some dark stages, he has traded for this list.

Spikey

whoever the guy who decided to invite c7 into the melbourne rooms pre-game needs to be sacked

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Meh, not even the list now. **** list? Yeah lose by 80 points. But this just shows not only is his list hea chosen **** he's also lost the players and his choice of captaincy - thereby slapping their senior players in the face - turned everyone against him from the outset.

Twitch is goneskis

ajdude

International Coach
basil with the dicky henderson jokes, "dean cox made his way into the adelaide changerooms, dunno what he was doing down there", ffs