• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

A.F.L. Thread II

benchmark00

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Gotta give it to st kilda for hanging around and making a game of it, looked out of their depth in the first half.

benchmark00

My boi Ricky with 20 licks of it. Needs to learn how to kick in general play but continues his streak of never ever playing a bad game.

benchmark00

Where would Dustin Martin be if he couldn't play football:

[x] Gaol
[ ] Centrelink
[ ] Dead
[ ] Cushy office job
[ ] Moe

Spikey

Where will Dustin Martin be at 4am?

[ ] Nightclub
[ ] Dark alley beside nightclub
[ ] Gaol
[ ] Home
[x] Moe

Magrat Garlick

Global Moderator
Forgot I had entered round 1.

Mind, have listened too much to Murphy to back Richmond.

Sydney vs. Gold Coast (SCG)
Footscray vs. Fremantle (Docklands)
Brisbane vs. Adelaide (Gabba)
Port Adelaide vs. Greater Western Sydney (Football Park)
Essendon vs. Melbourne (MCG)
Geelong vs. North Melbourne (Docklands)
Collingwood vs. Carlton (MCG)
West Coast vs. Hawthorn (Subiaco)

superkingdave

Hall of Fame Member
Would have tipped St Kilda, even though they are **** I didn't expect Richmond to fluke 2 games in a row.

Sydney
Freo
Brisbane
Essendon
Pt Adelaide
Geelong
Collingwood
West Coast

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
GingerFurball posts the old Richmond logo. WAFG, a true traditionalist - a tiger true and true!