• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

A.F.L. Thread II

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Gerard's spray of Jack Watts on 360 was a genuine fist pump moment. It was so spot on.

I cannot believe Watts said what he said regarding the club having no leaders. That is what they want you to be you son of a bitch. I feel like finding that guy and just ****ing him up with a baseball bat, and I don't even give a **** about the Demons. Can only imagine what fans must be thinking when they read his comments.

Dead set one of the biggest dickheads. His aloof don't give a **** personality has gone from "not ideal" to "downright disgraceful".

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Gerard's spray of Jack Watts on 360 was a genuine fist pump moment. It was so spot on.

I cannot believe Watts said what he said regarding the club having no leaders. That is what they want you to be you son of a bitch. I feel like finding that guy and just ****ing him up with a baseball bat, and I don't even give a **** about the Demons. Can only imagine what fans must be thinking when they read his comments.

Dead set one of the biggest dickheads. His aloof don't give a **** personality has gone from "not ideal" to "downright disgraceful".
Get this bloke. 75kgs dripping wet and wants to take a baseball bat to a footy player.

BoyBrumby

Englishman
I will try and go to the Origin this year though, have never been. Should be a cool experience.

Plan on yelling "baaaaaaaaaaaaaallllllllllllllll" throughout the match ftr.
You adopted an NRL side yet, ftr?

Assuming you're Blue, Origin wise.

i just assumed he was going to fly up to Brisbane. lol @ homebush

The Grill: Who has the best music taste at your club? - AFL.com.au

afl website is still ****, but the videos are alright. lol @ cornes bros
Lot of Pearl Jam and Foos love there.

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
You adopted an NRL side yet, ftr?

Assuming you're Blue, Origin wise.
Nah. Thought about supportings Wests Tigers because a mate did, and of course Tigers in their name, but decided I cbf.

Lol Queensland. Hanson/Katter territory. Never.

Ausage

Cricketer Of The Year
We made the top 4 last season. When was the last time that happened to Richmond?
My mistake. I should have qualified that with "for the vast vast vast majority of my lifetime".

I'm guessing the answer to the Richmond question is "not in Jono's lifetime"?

EDIT: Guess not...

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Filthy I can't get to the weekend's game to see Gazza go around against the premiers. Kids' sport taking precedence.

uvelocity

International Coach
Nah. Thought about supportings Wests Tigers because a mate did, and of course Tigers in their name, but decided I cbf.

Lol Queensland. Hanson/Katter territory. Never.
look i've posted a few kohli pics but i wouldn't say we're mates as such

BoyBrumby

Englishman
Round Two:

St Kilda vs. Richmond (MCG)
Sydney vs. Gold Coast (SCG)
Western Bulldogs vs. Fremantle (Docklands)
Brisbane Lions vs. Adelaide (Gabba)
Port Adelaide vs. Greater Western Sydney (Football Park)
Essendon vs. Melbourne (MCG)
Geelong vs. North Melbourne (Docklands)
Collingwood vs. Carlton (MCG)
West Coast vs. Hawthorn (Subiaco)

Think I scored a solid 2/9 first up. Setting my stall for a long season.

ajdude

International Coach
6/9 for me last round

can't see melbourne pulling off their usual essendon upset this year

Riggins

International Captain

sneaky feeling/hope that port are gonna toss it away against gws.