• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

A.F.L. Thread II

ajdude

International Coach
i'm sitting on five somehow

jesus christ mark neeld aka scott styris has a mean right eyebrow twitch going on in his presser

benchmark00

Request Your Custom Title Now!
what you referring to?
I haven't seen Buckley's presser but apparently he had a go at Thomas re: the bump and head clash.

Scott, after coming in and tearing down the Collingwood advertising board, was asked about Buckley's comments and said he should worry about his own team and that those sort of comments don't help anyone.

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Relative now up on afl website. Looked at first when Benchy said something and there was nothing. This will make some headlines and dominate talk back for a while.

Spikey

i was a fan of the bulldogs proposal on the pokies.

but i forgot what the proposal was (it wasn't get rid of all of them)

benchmark00

North Melbourne's boardroom brawl re-ignites
Michael Warner From: Herald Sun March 06, 2012 12:00AM

Only just read about this. Kudos to North Melbourne, that is an admirable and gutsy stand. Is it viable though?
Could've swore we spoke about this when it happened last year.

By taking this stand you create a point of difference for your organisation and can attract a whole different group of sponsors. It makes business sense in that respect.

North will never be a big four club. Their mission statement isn't to make millions and millions of dollars. As long as they can create enough revenue to compete in terms of paying the salary cap and providing enough resources to the football department the rest is surplus to requirement.

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
We as in you and me? Don't recall but we probably did. Was it announced last year and that article was only published this month because of the former directors sniping North now?

Yeah agree with the rest of your statement.

Anyway I've always liked North since they are my brother's team so I used to go to a lot of games when I was a kid, but that stance in particular makes it particularly hard to dislike North.