• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

A.F.L. Thread II

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Foxtel IQ just told me it is going to go into standby mode in 60 seconds.

Does not have much faith in North apparently.

Still think they're in this. Just gotta withstand this push from Pies

benchmark00

Request Your Custom Title Now!
The story with north is this:

Midfield ability of a top four.
Forward line ability of around top 8.
Defensive ability or set up of a bottom two.

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Pies fans I swear. Want to hit all of them.

Hahah Buckley no different to the fans. Cracking the ****s

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
If Petrie isn't going to touch the ball he needs to nail a Collingwood **** square in the jaw I think.

benchmark00

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Bad quarter from North but still in it. Late goal was vital.

Remember Pies a man down.
Only way North can get back in this game is if they:

a) sub a tall out and open up the forward line and play another number behind the ball or
b) get Hansen to go in the back line and float across, and again, open up the forward line.

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Only way North can get back in this game is if they:

a) sub a tall out and open up the forward line and play another number behind the ball or
b) get Hansen to go in the back line and float across, and again, open up the forward line.
Been cooking dinner for the whole third quarter so didn't watch as closely as I usually do, just followed as much as I can. To me North just couldn't lay a tackle compared to the Pies who were slamming them every time. Need to definitely improve there.

I definitely agree that they need to sub a tall out.